Search for atmospheres
Some bedouins mark a stop during their long journey
A troup of bedouins mark a halt at one station along their exhausting journey across the desert. While the flock is drinking, some of the sheppers stretch their legs, some others discuss the weather to come and the best road to ride for the days after.
Comments for "Bedouin camp"
License details for "Bedouin camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sheeps by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Sand by Cheeseheadburger from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Arab Talk by domingus from http://freesound.org +)
- Masjid Haram by ejaz215 from http://freesound.org +)
- Camel roar by Erdie from freesound.org +)
- ye ole Squeaky Swing by ErieLake +)
- Curtains Flapping by freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)