Search for atmospheres
Sandstorm in the desert with thunder
Desert Thunderous Sandstorm
Then you are assailed with sand and hot wind. The sandstorm does not abate, you can barely see five feet through it. It is dark. The only light is from blasts of ball lightning winding their way through the sky, and the strange pulsing colours from beyond, barely glimpsed through the swirling sand, and illuminates a silhouette of a huge pyramid, directly ahead.
Comments for "Desert Thunderous Sandstorm"
License details for "Desert Thunderous Sandstorm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- SIO_Earthquake by J & A Enterprises. http://www.dosits.org/galleries/audio/othernaturalsounds/earthquake/ +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Desert wind with clanging by kangaroovindaloo from www.freesound.org +)
- Heavy Snowstorm by martypinso form http://www.freesound.org" +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)
- Windy by Soundbible.com +)
- Low Tone Effect by Unknown +)