Search for atmospheres
A deserted gold boom town in the American Southwest
Deserted Ghost Town
No human stirs in the abandoned town, but a buzzard cries out while circling their next meal. An empty saloon bears the decaying signs of the gold miners who drank and gambled their nights away inside its walls. The howling wind creates a feeling of human life in the rustling curtains and swinging doors, but the only life that walks the dusty roads is the nearby.
Comments for "Deserted Ghost Town"
License details for "Deserted Ghost Town"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Windy Aspen Trees by https://freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/78955/ +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Buzzard in the Brae by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Howl by Sithjawa of the Freesound Project +)