Search for atmospheres
Idumea Valley Ranger Station Interior
Idumea Valley Ranger Station
It stood well apart from its neighbors, perched on the edge of the drop-off, just past where the ridge line ended. In front, near the road, stood a weathered sign with the words “Idumea Valley Ranger Station” emblazoned in pale yellow paint. ... It had a low, broad silhouette that nearly overhung the cliff’s edge. Leaning heavily on seven spindly wooden posts, the roof drooped over a cracked cement porch, which was littered with a number of empty and broken flowerpots. Its windows stood dark, and flanked the front door like sentries.
Comments for "Idumea Valley Ranger Station"
License details for "Idumea Valley Ranger Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Radio Static by Audio Library +)
- Quail calls and chirps by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQvPzwuo6CU +)
- Haunted Canyon Flute by Kerri from http://www.freesound.org/search/?g=1&f=&q=flute&s=score+desc&advanced=0&page=8#sound +)
- Suburban Kitchen Ambience.wav by ksesoko +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Screen Door by snardin24 +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)