Search for atmospheres
Jone and Jode summon forth a quilt of twinkling stars above the dunes of Anequina. Recently, a caravan of Baandari peddlers have returned to their homeland after traveling across Tamriel, and the jingles of their coin purses indicate a hefty haul of riches - just don't ask where the shiniest bangles and jewels came from. The crackle of a warm campfire keeps the chill of the desert night off of weary bones and voices fill the air with song and lighthearted conversation. In the distance, the tell-tale percussion of a hammer against stakes heralds the anchoring of wagons and pitching of tents. Freedom stirs within your heart and you itch to take to the road again. Only one question remains, though the decision is simple enough. Will you fill your belly with the sweet, heavy comfort of moonsugar-glazed moa and hunker down for sleep or will you stand watch for the night, guarding against rogue assassins and wandering undead?
Comments for "Khajiiti Caravan"
License details for "Khajiiti Caravan"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pickaxe by Benboncan from soundbible.com +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Coin Flip by https://freesound.org/s/198877/ +)
- desert night by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- orcs talking by kylecook9186 +)
- crackling fire by luffy +)
- Tambura Phrase by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cat purr 4nk by snapper4298 from http://freesound.org +)