Search for atmospheres
Poisoned minds. Desert night.
Now that you're there, release yourself from trouble. Your dreaded enemy's turn out to be your best friends, your so-called friends turned out to be your enemy's. You left them behind. A stranger alike, you're now among those who love their lives as well as yours, truly. There's no hate, no thought, there is no plan for disaster; they know. They know that life is love and shelter, and they hold on to it. So stay. This, the wilderness, the world of un-poisoned minds, this, here and there, this is your home.
Comments for "Poisoned minds."
License details for "Poisoned minds."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Wolf howl by DarkJoker +)
- Dogs screem by GSC game world *)
- Canadian common loon by laurent from freesound.org +)
- Vulture Call by roubignolle from http://freesound.org +)
- Coyote Howl by Sithjawa of the Freesound Project +)
- Coyote Pack by Soundboard +)
*) Soundsnap.com license