Search for atmospheres
It is time for sleep. The flap of your tent rustles softly in the wind as grandmother plays her ancient violin by the fire. Owl and Wolf listen as well, lending their voices in song as grandfather speaks in his native tongue - a prayer? A story? You do not know. The sounds of the dessert lull you, and soon you are dreaming.
Comments for "Sahara Night"
License details for "Sahara Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- gypsy violin variation by "freqman" from http://freesound.org +)
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder and Rain by Soundbible.com +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
- خزائن الشوق by شعر محمد هشام قطيش +)